20 Apr 2021
TUESDAY 20: Festival continues at pace with panels and talks featuring The Hut Group, techUK, FinGo and eToro
Take a look at the agenda of thought leadership taking place on the Digital City Network today as part of day 9 of Digital City Festival.
Yesterday included a host of content across diversity & inclusion, immersive tech, AI, eCommerce, and much more.
As the second week of the high-impact festival continues, talks today include a discussion on innovation and cyber; a panel hosted by MIDAS featuring Simon Binns of FinGo, Kevin Mountford of Raisin and Mahmood Kamran of eToro Money; and a conversation between MiQ and THG on Innovation through insight.
- Manchester - the city region accelerating digital transformation to drive growth
- Why tech companies are choosing Manchester as their city to scale
- Improving Customer Experience through Delivery
- Beyond Excel; taking steps into the wonderful world of Data Science
- Turning AI technology into valuable IP assets
- How is FinTech reflecting changing consumer behaviour, and how is consumer behaviour driving FinTech innovation?
- Innovation and Cyber Security in Greater Manchester
- Is Your Content Really Worth It?
- Innovation through insight - MiQ in discussion with THG
- FinTech North at Digital City Festival
- Applying the Hedgehog Concept to Search