MONDAY 19: Digital City Festival returns for week 2 featuring names from Shopify, UKBlackTech and BAE Systems
Last week was an enormous success, broadcast live from the state-of-the-art MediaCityUK facilities, with insights from names like Katy Leeson of Social Chain, Andy Kraut of Grindr, United We Stream’s Lutz Leichsenring, and TikTok’s James Stafford, to name a few.
In case you missed it, take a look at the highlights reel from the first week of Digital City Festival, and watch back all this content on the Digital City Network.
On today - Digital City Festival will feature a panel on Growing a more diverse business from Tech Nation, a ‘FinTech insider’s guide’ from BNPL player Zip, and the much-anticipated session on Cyber security and a global pandemic hosted by Greater Manchester Combined Authority.
- Digital Situational Awareness - knowing what's happening around us doesn't stop in the North
- Cyber security and a global pandemic
- Marketers, don't ignore the gaming boom
- The New Formula for eCommerce Growth: A Fintech Insider's Guide
- Dept Masterclass: Carving a Career in Design
- Digital superiority and artificial intelligence - how to achieve it?