THE DIGITAL CITY AWARDS RECOGNISE AND REWARD THE ORGANISATIONS, TEAMS AND INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE HELPING TO BUILD A BETTER FUTURE THROUGH TECHNOLOGY.
REASONS TO ENTER:
As a leading digital city region and the UK’s largest tech hub outside of the capital, Greater Manchester will be at the forefront of innovation and growth in a post-pandemic society. Greater Manchester has a £5bn digital economy and is recognised as a top location for foreign investment - boasting particular strengths in AI and data, ecommerce, cybersecurity, advanced materials, construction tech, medtech and fintech.
The Digital City Awards are your opportunity to showcase your strengths in these areas.
- The Digital City Awards are the annual place for the global digital community to come together, celebrate and make new connections.
- Get recognition and confirmation of the quality of your services, projects or organisation on a global scale.
- Winning an award, or being shortlisted at Digital City Festival, is a highly cost effective way of marketing your business and the work you do.
- All finalists, winners and highly commended entrants receive a marketing pack to showcase their success on websites, emails and social media.
- All finalists, winners and highly commended entrants are featured on the Digital City Festival website, and in Prolific North's coverage of the festival.
- All winners receive a trophy and have the option to order additional trophies for multiple offices, team members and clients.
- Winners have the opportunity to be interviewed for case study feature articles.
- Submitting an entry comes with the unmissable opportunity to have your work seen by a judging panel of industry leaders and experts.
- Judging is a rigorous, independent, two-stage process. Making the shortlist, or winning a Digital City Award, is a well-respected and prestigious accolade.
- All entrants have the opportunity to request judges' feedback on their submissions - a valuable insight into your work and how you can improve your future awards entries.
- Motivate your team, attract/retain talent, and reinforce important relationships with partners.
The Digital City Awards are a key event in the Digital City Festival calendar, which returns live for a packed week of events across Greater Manchester in March 2022. Be part of our celebration of the best in digital.
“It was incredible to win at the Digital City Awards. As a Manchester-based business we feel proud to be part of the Northern Powerhouse and through awards such as Digital City... we can collectively help to make the city a destination for new technology startups and established businesses and help cement its place as a leading European tech hub."
Jon Smith, Chief Marketing Officer at Autocab